The month of December comes with its fair share of exciting events. Among them is one of the most anticipated digital conferences of the year – LeWeb.
Created in 2004 by Loïc et Géraldine Le Meur, LeWeb has become an international meeting place for digital innovation, entrepreneurship, and tech. Visionaries, startups, business and media from all backgrounds meet at LeWeb to define tomorrow’s digital future.
Like every year, this year’s event will bring together an impressive list of successful web and business names in the internet sector:
- Axelle LeMaire, Secretary of Etat au Numérique
- Xavier Neil, Founder of Iliad Group
- Jeff Clavier, Founder of Softech VC
- Julien Codorniou, Director Partnerships at Facebook
- John Zimmer, Co-founder and President at Lyft
The conference will take place on 9th, 10th and 11th December in Paris.
We are pleased to announce that our team will also participate in the event. Do not hesitate to contact us for a meeting, it would be a pleasure!
Looking forward to see you at Le Web Paris!