Kratos Technology Limited (registered number: 203048828) with its registered office at 1 Cornhill – EC3V 3ND London, UK (“we” or “us”) are committed to protecting your information and respecting your privacy.
1.2. Transparency, accountability and choice
Your privacy is important to Kratos Technology. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Kratos Technology collects, and the ways in which Kratos Technology uses that personal information.
We have agreed to notify you of:
- The nature and extent of the personal data we collect from you directly or from third parties.
- Who processes your personal data;
- How your personal data are used;
- With whom we may share your personal data;
- The choices available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your personal data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of personal data processed by us.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold.
If we make any material changes to the way your personal data are used, we will notify you by email prior to the change becoming effective. You may object to any new use or change in use of your personal data by contacting us as set out in this document. We will treat such objection as a notice to terminate your Account.
2. Information We Collect
Kratos Technology may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- your full name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and any proof of your identity and/or address that we may request,
- details of any transactions you carry out through our Website
- your participation in any promotion sponsored by us,
- correspondence that you send us,
- calls that we make to you or you make to us,
- surveys that you complete,
- information collected through cookies
- your IP address, log-in times, operating system and browser type,
- details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access whilst visiting our Website.
3. How We Use Your Information
Kratos Technology may use your personal information to:
l to operate and administer this Website
l personalize the website for you;
l enable your access to and use of the website services;
l to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website;
l to enhance the security of our services;
l to notify you about changes to our service(s);
l send to you products and services that you purchase;
l send to you statements and invoices;
l collect payments from you;
l send you marketing communications;
l for customer service, including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints,
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Kratos Technology may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
4. Storing Your Personal Data
4.1. Where is it Stored?
Kratos Technology will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers located within the EU.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of information we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to keep your information safe. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
However, this high level of protection can only be effective if you follow certain security practices yourself. You must never share your account or login details with anyone. If you are concerned that any of your login details have been compromised, you can change them any time once you are logged. You should always immediately contact our Customer Services if you think your login details have been compromised.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- the police, other lawful enforcement body, regulatory body or court if we are under a duty or required by law to disclose or share your personal data , or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or our group companies, our customers, or others,
- third parties where you have expressed an interest in receiving information about their goods and services, and
- third parties we may occasionally use to provide you with the services that you have requested. We require these third parties to not use your personal information for any other purpose.
- a prospective buyer of our business or a buyer of a substantial number of the shares in our business, if Kratos Technology is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal data,
6. Communicating With You
We may contact you by email to the primary email address registered with your account or by telephone to the contact telephone numbers you have provided when registering for your account. You can change your primary email address and/or contact telephone number at any time, subject to the provisions of section 8 below.
You may also receive system-generated transactional emails such as confirmation of account creation, notification of receipt of payments, notification of password changes etc. that are necessary for the proper operation and administration of your account.
6.1. Newsletters and Marketing
You will occasionally receive information by email from us, unless you have chosen not to receive such communication, about products, services and special deals which we think will be of interest to you via our newsletter. You can change whether or not you receive newsletters in any newsletter email by clicking on the appropriate ‘opt-out’ link.
Phishing is the attempt to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.
WE WILL NEVER SEND EMAILS ASKING YOU FOR SUCH DETAILS AND OUR STAFF WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD.
If you do receive such an email or are asked for your password by anyone claiming to be a Kratos Technology representative please forward the email or report the incident by email to the address given at the end of this policy or by contacting Customer Services.
7. Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites. Kratos Technology is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
8. Accessing and Updating Your Information
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. To do so, please contact us at the address given at the end of this policy. Access may be subject to a fee of up to £10.
A cookie is a small amount of data that contains information that is downloaded to the device from which you access our site. Cookies are useful because they allow us and other websites to recognise your device.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work and to provide with essential features, such as keeping your preferences while navigating between web pages of our Website.
10. Contact Us
Post: Data Protection Officer, Kratos Technology Ltd, 1 Cornhill – EC3V 3ND London, United Kingdom.